We have a wonderful group of sponsors! Please take the time to stop and visit each one of the them as they have graciously donated their talent for this hop.
- Creative Kut ~ $10 gift Certificate (http://www.creativekuts.com/ )
- KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ $20 Gift Certificate (http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/ )
- Mickie Burks Osman ~ a paper pack and some stamping goodies
- Lucy Kelleher ~ Close To My Heart ~ December Stamp of the Month (http://love2createitall.blogspot.com)
- Nikki Schiltz Calmes ~ Paper Piecings by Nikki ~ $25 credit to Paper Peicings by Nikki (www.paperpiecingsbyNikki.com )
- Scraptastical Kreations ~ $20 Gift Certificate (http://scraptasticalkreations.com/ )
There are a lot of great gardeners along the path, so this hop is two days, so... sit back, relax and take your time browsing each garden. To be eligible for the blog candy, you must follow Kimberly’s blog. Other bloggers may have additional requirements if they offer individual blog candy.*Please if you've just joined in via my blog I don't want you to miss a single Spring Project so please start at the beginning of Spring Fling over at Kimberly's Blog (http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/)
For my Spring themed project I created an altered BirdHouse. I just LOVE the way pink and blue look together so I went with this color combo for my BirdHouse. Once the paint dried I stamped all four sides of the birdhouse with branches and then stamped pink cherry blossoms. The cute rubber stamp that I used is by "Impress" that I picked up at a local rubber stamp shop in my area. After stamping the bird house I then added some bling to the center of the blossoms! All the crystal and pearl opaque dots are from Close To My Heart.
I've added some gorgeous ribbon and trimmings along with some pink teardrop shaped gems that I found all at my local craft store. I also cut a few shapes like the swirl butterfly and hanging sign from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge which is sold exclusively through Close To My Heart. Oh and in case you are wondering...yes, that is a glass candle holder that I used for a stand which I picked up at the Goodwill store for under $2 dollars.
I hope you like it!
Your next stop along the way on the garden path is :
Michele Eickholt ~ http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
Thanks for Hopping A long with us!!! ~Come back for a visit anytime!
**Just in case you get lost along the way ~
Our wonderful line-up is:
- Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Kari Sanchez ~ http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Peters ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Mickie Osmon ~ www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Audrey Dickinson (Scrappie EMT) ~ http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
- Tiffany Grant-Simmons ~ http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
- Lynne Kirsch - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Marleen Gallagher - http://www.marleens-crafty-space.blogspot.com/
- Pamela Pattison Lash - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
- Tricia Colon ~ http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Michele Eickholt ~ http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
- Staci McD ~ http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
- Katie ~ http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Lucy Kelleher - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Lisa Woodward ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Deuss - www.kadoodlebugdesigns.blogspot.com
- Elecia Betts - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
- Leslie Dawn Bigam-Krochta - http://www.lesliekcreations.blogspot.com/
- Mary Finstrom http://www.scrappintoday.blogspot.com/
- Christine Oxner http://christine-tac-angel.blogspot.com/
- Jessica Owens http://toocutebyjessica.blogspot.com/