Monday, January 9, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 9

I am very excited cause today I figured out how to make a gift bag with a cute little decorative window using the Art Philosophy Cartridge! I have been searching to see which cartridges feature gift bags with various decorative cut-out windows. Well...Art Philosophy has several cute boxes & bags that I love but wanted to figure out if I could cut out one of those images and then also add a window to it... this is what I came up with! ~ A Heart Shaker Valentine's Day Bag.

The Art Philosophy image cut-outs used today were:

  1. The bag on pg. 23 of the AP handbook
  2. The heart cut-out on pg. 26
  3. The Doily cut-out on pg. 68

2 comments:

  1. wow is there anything this cart doesn't have?! I am just amazed can't wait for tax refund time I am sooo getting this cart...you have inspired me sooo much with all you make from it!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda! Well...the bag itself is a cut-out from the AP cart and I went back and cut-out the heart shape window. I don't know if there is an easier way to do it but after I cut out the bag I left it on the mat and then moved my blade over to the center where I wanted to cut the heart. I want to make more bags with windows now that I know how to do it!

    Thanks for stopping by Brenda!

    ReplyDelete