Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 11





I finally made myself my own calendar... something that I've been wanting to do for a while now! I even bought a kit from my local Scrapbook Super Store but have that still sitting in the bag waiting to be put to good use. I think I should hurry up and work on that one and perhaps give it to my Mother-in-Law for Mother's day but by that time...half the year will already be over? I guess I could just start off the calendar from May and end in April next year which would be the perfect time to give her the next calendar {wink wink} ? Just thinking ahead! Anyway, I absolutely LOVE Pink & Blue together as you can tell from my project posts lately. But keep in mind that this is just the page I did for the month of January and I still need to create 11 more pages to add in for the rest of the year! Please check back later to see what I come-up with for next month's calendar page.

I hope you like it!

The Art Philosophy Cut-outs from today's projects were :
  1. The Number fonts found on pg. 21 -30 in the AP handbook
  2. The arrow pointing to the month - pg. 64
  3. The Dragonfly found on pg. 24

No comments:

Post a Comment