Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 8


Today's project post is the journal tag. I had made this Inspiration Box a while ago...in fact I believe the very first project post on my blog was this box? I have made several cards to go inside with clippings of inspiration written on them but have since decided to make journal card tags to include in the box that I can personally write on. Being that a New Year has arrived...I think now is a great time to start 2012 off to a very inspiring start!

The Art Philosophy image cut-outs used today were:
  1. The Fleur de lis tag found on pg. 68 of the AP handbook
  2. The decorative scalloped edge on pg. 66
  3. The swirl butterfly on pg. 55
Now I am off to write something inspiring that will motivate me to accomplish my goals in the New Year! What's some of your goals you hope to work on in 2012?

2 comments:

  1. wow what an neat concept love the idea of an inspiration box....your tag is sooo pretty!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you my dear friend! It's sitting up on my shelf in my playroom inspiring me to create more pretties to share with all of you! I can't convince myself to open the box back up since I tied the "perfect" bow and don't want to mess it up retying it!

    ReplyDelete