Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 14

I took a class at my local Scrapbook Store last year and made this book but never completed it in class. I wasn't fully satisfied the way the front cover turned out so I tweaked it a bit and added more flowers and embellishments. I think I finally got it to a point where I am now satisfied. The inside however is a progress in the making and will share more of the pages with you later once I have them completed.

Today's Art Philosophy cut-outs are :
  1. The Roses found on page 69 of the AP handbook
  2. The Ticket Stub on pg. 64
  3. The Swirl Butterfly on pg. 55
Other Close To My Heart products used were the Pewter Mini-Medley Frame, the Pearl Hat Pin and the stamped ticket that says, "Good for one Sentimental Journey".

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colors and those roses! Is this a paper notebook or a chipboard notebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! It is actually thick chipboard. I need to make a altered notebook using CTMH products. They have that really cute envelope book that I will be ordering today...can't wait to play.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, this would make a lovely birthday gift.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete