Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 10

Today I made a lovely Friendship card that I wanted to share with all of you! I can't make one for each of you so I decided to send it to you via blog post! I just wanted to thank every one of you for your friendship! I have met a lot of lovely ladies through the world of internet and I really do hope that I can meet some if not all of you in person one day! Thank-you so much for stopping by and leaving me comments. I don't get very much snail mail anymore aside from the Holiday cards & letters so reading your messages here on my blog and on Facebook really tickles me pink! I hope to continue chatting with you all and please stop by here on my blog or on my Facebook page for a visit anytime!

The Art Philosophy Cut-Outs for today's project are:
  1. The Card cut-out on pg. 55
  2. The Decorative tag cut-out on pg. 55
  3. The Swirl Butterfly cut-out also on pg. 55

3 comments:

  1. OHHHH This is BEAUTIFUL. What paper did you use. When I grow up I want to make things like this, LOL

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee your card sooo beautiful!!! what paper did you use?
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much Kim & Brenda for the lovely compliments! I used the Pink Paislee brand paper from the "Sweetness" paperline called "Love Blooms". I LOVE this paper so much I have 3 extra sheets stashed away! I have a pretty paper addiction! ~ LOL

    ReplyDelete