Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 18

Hi Everyone! I made this Welcome sign to hang on my door to my Scrapbook playroom. It's something that I've been wanting to do for a long time but never got around to doing it. I still need to tweak it a bit before I am completely satisfied. But for the most part it's done and hanging up already. What's real cool about it is that I can stick magnets to it so I can add more embellishments without having to take it down and get the hot glue gun out. I wish I would've maybe added magnets to the back of the roses in case I want to change it out each season perhaps? But I do think that I'll like these colors for a while since it coordinates with my room decor. ~ and hopefully sometime soon I will be able to open that door and show you the rest of my craft playroom. {wink wink}

The Art Philosophy cut-outs for today's project were :
  1. The Font letters
  2. The roses on pg. 69

No comments:

Post a Comment