Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Project-A-Day for 31 Days ~ Day 3


Today my project features my little princess! I've had this picture sitting in my playroom just waiting to be put into a scrapbook layout...finally decided on the right paper I thought would go great with this adorable photo! It's something that I picked up at the local craft store by Heidi Grace...I absolutely love this line! That's right I said it...I really do LOVE all kinds of paper from different companies. Yes, I am a Close To My Heart Consultant and proud of it but long before I became one I was first a pretty paper hoarder. So I will be using all types of paper in my projects.

The Art Philosophy images featured in today's project are:
  1. The Snowflake background layer found on pg. 64
  2. And "the Snow Princess" writing Font

No comments:

Post a Comment