Thursday, January 12, 2012

"What do you use to Roll Your Roses?"

I have been asked numerous times what I use to make my roses so tight. I have found this amazing little tool that does the trick! ~ And I have my new friend Carol to thank for introducing me to's called a "Quilling" tool. I got mine at Beverly's and would you believe the only ones they had could be found in the kids craft section. I asked the manager and she said that the only ones she saw in the store was part of a kids kit that came with a quilling book. I think it's perfect since the tip slit is wider than most. But I have seen them at Hobby Lobby but the slit is a lot tighter than mine. Hope that helps!

1 comment:

  1. I found my quilling tool at Hobby Lobby in the scrapbooking/card making section. I am practicing roses today, so I'll let you know how it goes.