Monday, December 12, 2011

Who is Ready to "Rock the Block!" With Me?


Welcome everyone! I am back from a temporary hiatus. I am now ready to jump back in and become an active participant in the world of blogging! I have heard from quite a few of you that are interested in seeing some tutorial videos demonstrating how I've created some of my projects...well let me tell you that I have decided to buckle down and do it!!! I can't promise you that this will be anything hi-tech or professional in anyway! So I am apologizing ahead of time! ~ LoL....

But in the meantime while I get that all set-up I want to go ahead and invite you to participate in a FREE Give-Away that I'm having over on my Facebook page! All you have to do to enter into the drawing is to simply "Like" me on FB by clicking the "Like" at the very top of my page. If you've done so already then sign-up to follow my blog and if you've done that already as well, then refer a friend to do the same and YOU will get credit by having another entry entered into the drawing! The more referrals...the better chances of you winning! Just be sure they leave me a comment telling me who sent them! Please visit my FB page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Queen-of-Hearts-from-Close-To-My-Heart/294319380595199 for more information about this great Block & Stamp set! And please be sure to leave me a comment below to let me know that you are interested in this FREE Give-Away!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment