Friday, December 30, 2011

Tricia's Paper Roses

Well...you've asked for it so now you got it! I just uploaded my 1st tutorial video on YouTube! Before you view it please keep this in mind:
1- The video was filmed late last night
2- It was recorded via my iphone so it is a bit shaky
3- The actual screen size view is quite narrow
4- It is NOT fancy at all
5- This is my first attempt so please be nice with the comments {wink wink}
6- Okay now I'm just stalling trying to prevent you from viewing it...

OH...I AM SO NERVOUS TO POST THIS!!! OKAY...GONNA HIT THE PUBLISH BUTTON RIGHT NOW! HERE GOES..........

4 comments:

  1. You make it seem so easy Tricia, my roses look horrible! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia-you did an amazing job with your first video! I am impressed! Thanks so much for sharing those great directions!
    TeresaK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job on your first video Tricia ~ I expanded the screen and it was just perfect! I enjoyed watching it and learning for you. What color did you ink the roses with? I like the way it looked. Thanks for helping us with this project and hope you will make another one in the near future...:)

    ReplyDelete