Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So Berry Sweet




Today I made this adorable goody bag using the Art Philosophy Cartridge. ~ It's so scrumptious you could eat it!

Starting on January 1st I will be kicking off the new year with a bang by continuing my "Project-A-Day for 30 Days" using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge! This time however, it will be 31 days instead! Do you think I have enough in me to complete 31 days straight of project after project and will I be able to create that much projects with the Art Philosophy Cart?
Only time will tell...

...to be continued ~

Please visit me over on my Facebook page to see all my "Project-A-Day for 30 Days" creations that I did all throughout the month of November. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Queen-of-Hearts-from-Close-To-My-Heart/294319380595199

1 comment: