Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I'm One Pile Away From Being a Hoarder



Ugh...it has become a familiar site having my craft room look like an episode of "Hoarders".  I am actually inspired to create something today but I can't with this ginormous mess that has taken over my work space!  I should be organizing right now but the piles of scattered mess is overwhelming me.  Maybe after I have a healthy breakfast it will give me the energy to conquer this whirlwind of disaster?  My craft room is usually used as a storage space instead of having things pile up on the kitchen table.  I put things in my craft room to get it out of the way until I have time to find a proper spot for it permanently.  I received my Stampin' Up! shipment of goodies a few days ago.  I took everything out so as to refresh my memory of what exactly it was that I had ordered and now everything is sitting on top of my desk waiting to be put away.  It's times like these where I wish I had a bigger craft room but then again if I had a bigger space it would just be more space to store things.  I wonder if I could get Ty Pennington and his "Extreme Makeover" team to come help me???

Ok, enough stalling...{deep sigh} I need to get busy cleaning off my desk.  Hopefully I will be able to get this organized so I can make something creative before the day is over.  Check back with me tomorrow to see what or if I made something {wink wink}.  I hope your day is fun and productive.

til another time....

No comments:

Post a Comment