Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Get It Before It's All Gone!



Good Morning everyone!  I just found out this morning that Stampin' Up! will be ending their "Weekly Deals" special on April 18th.  If you weren't already aware of this fantastic weekly sale well now is the time to check it out before it's gone for good. Usually they have 5-6 items listed at a special price every Tuesday morning but this week's deals are plentiful.  You can view them here
Weekly Deals .

I personally love the Weekly Deals specials and would look forward to seeing what they had on sale every Tuesday morning.  I would buy items that I had my eyes on for a while but held off because I didn't know whether or not I would really make use of them but at those Weekly Deals prices how could I pass them up?!?  I also like to buy an extra one or two items and save them as a gift for a special crafty friend.  I am sad to see them phase out the Weekly Deals but the also announced that they will be replacing it with something even better!  Stay tuned to find out.


I hope you have a Fabulous day and Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment