Monday, February 13, 2012
I will leave you a message on Facebook if I don't hear from you by tonight. Congrats! And again a BIG thanks to everyone for participating!!!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Here's the 4 ways you have a chance to win my personal blog candy! You can do as many as you like...
- Become a Follower of my blog. If you are already one then leave me a comment saying "I want Candy".
- Leave a comment under the previous Blog Hop post after my project post.
- Become a Fan of mine on FB by clicking the "Like" at the top of my page. ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Queen-of-Hearts-from-Close-To-My-Heart/294319380595199 *If you are already a Fan then please leave a comment on my wall saying "I want candy".
- Leave a comment on Staci's blog under her blog hop post.
Once you've done all 4 please leave a comment under this post to tell me that you've done so! I will draw a name tomorrow and will post the winner here!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Hi and welcome to the Valentine's Décor and Gifts Blog Hop.
If you happened here by chance you're in luck! There will be 18 stops full of great ideas, so grab a beverage and head over to the hostess' blog. Staci's blog is at http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/. The sponsor for this hop is Designs on Cloud 9 at http://designsoncloud9.com/ and she has offered us a $20 gift voucher for the GRAND prize. Head over to her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Designs-on-Cloud-9/189551027737837 and show her some love. One lucky person who comments on this hop will be the winner of this generous prize. (One person from each stop will be chosen at random and we will then hold a random draw with those 20 people and one lucky person will win the grand prize).
If you're coming from Nancie's blog you are in the right place...Here is the blog line-up. Should you find yourself lost along the way please refer to this list and remember that Staci's blog starts off the chain and it ends here with me!
- Staci: http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
- Ashley Glamourous: http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Lisa Peters: http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Audrey Dickinson: http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
- Anita Meadows Cannon:~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lucy Kelleher: http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Michele Eickholt: http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
- Sylvia Solorio: http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
- Darla Haverstock: http://stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly Pate: http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Liz Mullen: http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
- Lisa Marie Lam:http://craftylam.blogspot.com
- Janet Nagai: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com
- Dena Jones: http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Daisy Collins: http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Amanda Youlkis: http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com/
- Nancie Brungard: http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Tricia Colon : http://www.mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
For my Valentine's Day themed decor project(s) I created a pastel shabby chic Valentine's frame and tea light lantern. I used some lovely patterned paper by KaiserCraft from the "Bonjour" paper collection, some fancy jeweled ribbon, a butterfly sticker also from the "Bonjour" collection to decorate the frame. And for the lantern I used more "Bonjour" paper and some vellum that I picked up at JoAnn's craft store. The paper panels that make up the frame of the lantern and also the swirl butterfly I cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge which is sold exclusively through Close To My Heart. I hope you like it! ~ Enjoy!
Well, this concludes the Blog Hop! Thank-you so very much for participating and hopping along with us. Please be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs along the way...show some LOVE these amazing group of gals worked so hard to decorate it up all nicely for you. Now that you have completed the hop line-up feel free to go back and sprinkle more love throughout all the blogs by leaving another comment or two! I hope you enjoyed yourself and now feel inspired to create some lovely decor of your own!
Thanks & I hope to c-ya again real soon!
Today I used some pretty girly paper by The Girls' Paperie from the "Jubilee" paper line. I also used 2 stamps from the "Enjoy!" stamp set by Close To My Heart. I made this little gift tag to attach to some homemade baked goods! Now all I gotta do is go bake something! ~ LOL
Today's Art Philosophy cut-outs were :
- The Card Tag featured on pg. 60 of the AP handbook
- The Scalloped Circle on pg. 41
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Today I made a Valentine's Day card using Making Memories brand paper called "Je t'Adore". I also used some Martha Stewart brand Valentine's Day postage stamp stickers. And the postage stamp card was cut-out using The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. The image shape can be found on pg. 24 of the AP handbook.
Monday, February 6, 2012
For today's card I used the "Pemberley" paper line from Close To My Heart. I also used the wonderfully versatile Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge that's sold exclusively through CTMH.
The Art Philosophy shape used today was the card tag featured on pg. 50 of the AP handbook.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
For this card I used some gorgeous paper by KaiserCraft from the "Bonjour" collection. I absolutely LOVE it cause it has alot of soft pink & blues with a vintage Parisian feel.
Today's Art Philosophy Cartridge cut-outs were :
- The card featured on pg. 47 of the AP handbook
- The layer frame also on pg. 47
Saturday, February 4, 2012
For today's project I used the "Pemberley" paper pack from CTMH. The cute little border phrase was off of the tear strip on one of the papers. And of course I also used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the card tag that is located on pg. 50 of the AP handbook.
I hope you like it! Now let's see what you create using I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose .
Friday, February 3, 2012
I am real excited to share this cute little card with you all...I had so much fun creating it using I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose . Each day this month Daisy will be sharing one of her original design sketches with all of us to use as a template to create our own card. So please be sure to visit Daisy's Blog all throughout February for a different sketch design every day and take part in this FUN challenge!
I used my brand new paper pack that I just bought from Michael's. It's from the Recollections brand called "My Favorite Things". It's a fun pack full of Parisian Bistro style prints that's so stinkin' adorable! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!! And of course I used the amazingly versatile Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge that's sold exclusively through Close To My Heart.
Today's Art Philosophy cut-outs used were :
- The Card featured on pg. 44 of the AP handbook
- The Brackets on pg. 44
- The Bracket Tag also on pg. 44
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Today I used the new paper line from Close To My Heart called "Stella". Yes...the card that I made yesterday was also made from this same paper line but as you can tell I am in LOVE with it and so excited to use it!
The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge cut-outs used were:
- The Card found on pg. 58 of the AP handbook
- The Top Note sentiment tag on pg. 53
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
All throughout the month of February Daisy from I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose will be featuring a new sketch each day for all of us to be inspired by. I absolutely LOVE her design sketch that she made and was so excited to create my own version of her FAB idea!
So for my card I used the new paper line from Close To My Heart called "Stella". I fell head over heels in LOVE with this paper when I saw it in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.
Today's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge cut-outs used were:
- The Card featured on pg. 44 of the AP handbook
- The Scalloped Edges on pg. 65
- The Scalloped Oval on pg. 52