Friday, February 3, 2012

A Card-A-Day Challenge - Day 3


I am real excited to share this cute little card with you all...I had so much fun creating it using I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose . Each day this month Daisy will be sharing one of her original design sketches with all of us to use as a template to create our own card. So please be sure to visit Daisy's Blog all throughout February for a different sketch design every day and take part in this FUN challenge!



I used my brand new paper pack that I just bought from Michael's. It's from the Recollections brand called "My Favorite Things". It's a fun pack full of Parisian Bistro style prints that's so stinkin' adorable! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!! And of course I used the amazingly versatile Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge that's sold exclusively through Close To My Heart.

Today's Art Philosophy cut-outs used were :
  1. The Card featured on pg. 44 of the AP handbook
  2. The Brackets on pg. 44
  3. The Bracket Tag also on pg. 44

1 comment:

  1. LMAO....wink, wink....Love it!!! You need to have a T-shirt made that says that. :)

    ReplyDelete