Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Card-A-Day Challenge - Day 1

Today I created a card using I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose

All throughout the month of February Daisy from I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose will be featuring a new sketch each day for all of us to be inspired by. I absolutely LOVE her design sketch that she made and was so excited to create my own version of her FAB idea!


So for my card I used the new paper line from Close To My Heart called "Stella". I fell head over heels in LOVE with this paper when I saw it in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.

Today's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge cut-outs used were:
  1. The Card featured on pg. 44 of the AP handbook
  2. The Scalloped Edges on pg. 65
  3. The Scalloped Oval on pg. 52
Thanks for stopping by for a look. Be sure to swing by Daisy's blog everyday this month to see her card Sketch for the day and take part in her I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, thank you for the comment on my blog and thanks for pointing me in the direction of your wonderful blog. your card is gorgeous and I am now a follower, I look forward to seeing more of your makes.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your entry! Thanks so much for your participation mi amiga!

    ReplyDelete