Hi and welcome to the Valentine's Décor and Gifts Blog Hop.
If you happened here by chance you're in luck! There will be 18 stops full of great ideas, so grab a beverage and head over to the hostess' blog. Staci's blog is at http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/. The sponsor for this hop is Designs on Cloud 9 at http://designsoncloud9.com/ and she has offered us a $20 gift voucher for the GRAND prize. Head over to her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Designs-on-Cloud-9/189551027737837 and show her some love. One lucky person who comments on this hop will be the winner of this generous prize. (One person from each stop will be chosen at random and we will then hold a random draw with those 20 people and one lucky person will win the grand prize).
If you're coming from Nancie's blog you are in the right place...Here is the blog line-up. Should you find yourself lost along the way please refer to this list and remember that Staci's blog starts off the chain and it ends here with me!
- Staci: http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
- Ashley Glamourous: http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Lisa Peters: http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Audrey Dickinson: http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
- Anita Meadows Cannon:~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lucy Kelleher: http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Michele Eickholt: http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
- Sylvia Solorio: http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
- Darla Haverstock: http://stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly Pate: http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Liz Mullen: http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
- Lisa Marie Lam:http://craftylam.blogspot.com
- Janet Nagai: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com
- Dena Jones: http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Daisy Collins: http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Amanda Youlkis: http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com/
- Nancie Brungard: http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Tricia Colon : http://www.mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
For my Valentine's Day themed decor project(s) I created a pastel shabby chic Valentine's frame and tea light lantern. I used some lovely patterned paper by KaiserCraft from the "Bonjour" paper collection, some fancy jeweled ribbon, a butterfly sticker also from the "Bonjour" collection to decorate the frame. And for the lantern I used more "Bonjour" paper and some vellum that I picked up at JoAnn's craft store. The paper panels that make up the frame of the lantern and also the swirl butterfly I cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge which is sold exclusively through Close To My Heart. I hope you like it! ~ Enjoy!
Well, this concludes the Blog Hop! Thank-you so very much for participating and hopping along with us. Please be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs along the way...show some LOVE these amazing group of gals worked so hard to decorate it up all nicely for you. Now that you have completed the hop line-up feel free to go back and sprinkle more love throughout all the blogs by leaving another comment or two! I hope you enjoyed yourself and now feel inspired to create some lovely decor of your own!
Thanks & I hope to c-ya again real soon!