Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Blog Hop - Day 1


here is what I came up with using Daisy's sketch! I made a two window panel card that pops up to reveal stamped sentiments and I will eventually add my own personal message to later. I hope you like it?

If you enjoyed the awesome sketches and like what you saw please join us over on our Facebook Group where we create a card-a-day using I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose. Don't worry about having to create a card everyday...it's a GREAT place to view others' creations to use as inspiration and of course meet some new talented crafty friends...hope to see you there!

Your next stop is Hannah - http://www.theperrylane.blogspot.com/

22 comments:

  1. This is stunning Tricia. Love the way the 2 panels open up with the sentiments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia thanks for participating! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - its great to see something that's interactive - my kids love things like this! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together card xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Just love them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia, this is very unique and so creative and I just love the idea of it! Thanks for sharing your talents!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea! Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I love the way you have the card open up great job Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card Tricia! I love the 2 panels that open up, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Tricia, love the LO and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tricia - again - I swung by to let you know I'm following you now too so hopefully you'll see lots of comments from me in the future! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love how it opens up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!! I'm a new follower! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea with the pop up feature. Very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! I love your take on this sketch! Just WOW!!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the little windows on the card. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete