Monday, March 26, 2012

FREE Art Philosophy Cartridge

Yep...that's right you heard me correctly! I said a FREE Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge...the one that is sold exclusively through Close To My Heart. You get it FREE when you sign-up in March to become a CTMH Consultant.

I was looking for a few Lovely Ladies to Join My Crew anyway but then I got word of this awesome promotion and I feel CAN NOT be passed up. Here is the New Consultant Start-up Kit when you join the Close To My Heart team. The kit is jammed packed with a plethora of wonderful CTMH products to get your business off to a great start! So in addition to all the wonderful products already included in the start-up kit for $99 dollars you will also be getting the Art Philosophy Bundle for FREE!!!

If any of you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Consultant please don't hesitate to ask me...I will be more than willing to help you kick-start the New Year with Close To My Heart!

~I have a passion for what I do...please let me share my passion with YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment