Monday, March 26, 2012

A BIG Thanks...

...for making Janet's Destination Hop a BIG Success!!! It was a FUN hop and I enjoyed taking a trip around the world with all of you!!! Thank-you so very much to the new followers of my blog! And also for leaving me such sweet comments about my Smash Journal...glad you liked it!!! I hope you enjoyed what you saw and continue to visit me from time to time?! And now for the announcement of my personal Blog Candy give-away...

the LUCKY winner is ..............



H Grabo

Please contact me soon so I can get your goodies mailed out to you! You can send me an e-mail at TheQueenFromCTMH@gmail.com with your personal info and please write in the Subject line, "Blog Candy Winner". If I don't hear back from you within 2 days I will try to contact you via Facebook by sending out a message on the various groups that the hop was advertised on.

Thanks again to all who hopped along with us! Please be sure to check out my sidebar for upcoming hops that I will be in...more chances to win Blog Candy! {wink wink}

With Sincere Thanks...
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment