Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Card-A-Day in May


Welcome to Day 1 in May of creating a Card-A-Day using the FAB
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose
! 

All month long Daisy Collins from I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose will be featuring a different sketch everyday on her blog. ~ I am very pleased to announce that I have been selected to be on her Design Team again this month!  The Design Team will be creating an original card everyday using Daisy's sketches and will be featuring their own card version on their blogs. So please stop by all throughout May to view the sketch of the day and feel free to create your own version using
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Designs . We would LOVE to see your take on the sketch...you can go ahead and join our special Facebook Group Page and share your creation with the rest of us!

Here is today's Sketch....

Here is my version of today's sketch

Thank-you so much for visiting and as always comments are very much appreciated!  Hope to see you again real soon!

~ Tricia

3 comments:

  1. What a dainty looking card! Love it! Thanks so much for being on my DT! Love to hav eyou as a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Tricia - really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card, it's beautiful x Very elegant and opulent x

    ReplyDelete