Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Card-A-Day in May ~ Day 9

Welcome to Day 9 in May of creating a Card-A-Day using the FAB
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose
! 

All month long Daisy Collins from I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose will be featuring a different sketch everyday on her blog. ~ I am very pleased to announce that I have been selected to be on her Design Team again this month!  The Design Team will be creating an original card everyday using Daisy's sketches and will be featuring their own card version on their blogs. So please stop by all throughout May to view the sketch of the day and feel free to create your own version using
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose. We would LOVE to see your take on the sketch...you can go ahead and join our special Facebook Group Page and share your creation with the rest of us!

Here is today's Sketch....


and here is my version of the sketch....


  Today I used October Afternoon cardstock and stickers from the "Schoolhouse" paperline.  I also used some yummy lace from Martha's shop Creating is Fun .  Please be sure to stop by to "Like" Martha's Facebook page!  Trust me...you won't be sorry!  She has tons of pretty lace and vintage buttons to choose from.  She's running an awesome sale today until Monday!  Check it out and please be sure to tell her that Tricia sent you! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you again real soon!

~ Tricia

1 comment: