Monday, August 3, 2009

-A Hidden Gem So Close To Home-

This weekend I finally had a chance to stop by a little place that I've been wanting to visit for a long time. I've driven by it several times but never had the opportunity to make it into the store for a gander. The 1st time I saw the beautiful blue cottage I was absolutely mesmerized by it! And not only is it very appealing from the outside...it is even more stunning on the inside. I instantly fell in love the moment I stepped into the room. I am so happy that I went in when I did cause I got the opportunity to chat with one of the store owners when it wasn't too busy. She was an absolute delight...LOVE HER!!! I would really love to take pictures of the gorgeous cottage and all it's hidden treasures. Hopefully it will be ok with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment