Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guess What I Did Yesturday?


Well, you know me! It was Saturday so once again I was on the hunt for Garage sales. It started off a little bit slow in the beginning and I was kinda getting bummed that I hadn't stumbled onto any great finds yet. The 1st garage sale I walked away with just a few sheets of scrapbook paper and a cup of lemonade. Although I am not a big lemonade fan I still like to support the kids and their quest for quarters. We stopped by several more picking up little tid bit items here and there, but I still had not come across one of those "great finds of the day" yet. We were just about ready to call it a day and head home when I noticed a garage sale sign in our neighborhood and decided to swing by. And that's when these 2 little cuties caught my eyes! The pink one jumped out at me. It's a little bit rough and the hubby thinks she needs some TLC but I kinda like her just the way she is!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment