Wednesday, June 22, 2016

You're a True Friend


  Ok...I have a secret confession to make....shhhh!  Don't tell anyone!  Here goes....
I have over 100+ Stampin' Up! stamp sets and probably 75% of those are in pristine condition that have NEVER been inked on....NOT even used once!  I am a definite collector!  I have envisioned what glorious creations I would make if I had this or that stamp set.  Once I receive the stamp set, I gawk over the images for a while and then it gets filed away with the rest of my lonely stamp sets ....never living up to it's full potential of what she was put here on earth to do...to be stamped with and used as a tool to create a true work of Art!

So...I've decided to get out those stamp sets and put them to good use!  I will create works of Art and allow my stamp sets to live up to their true full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment