Thursday, March 31, 2016

It Was Time For a Change...

Good morning everyone!  How are you today?  Well as promised I told you that I would share with you the different changes that has occurred during my absence.  I guess the first major change is that I am no longer a Close To My Heart consultant.  I still love their products and will continue to use my stash of CTMH supplies for years to come however I felt a need for a change.  I decided to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I had stumbled upon a Stampin' Up! catalog when I was at a local craft sale and picked it up.  I was hooked as I flipped through the pages!  I saw so many things that I loved and "had to have".  Anyway...long story short...here I am as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator loving what I do and meeting a lot of wonderfully fabulous people in the process! 

Another change that has occurred is that I have taken the initiative to begin focusing on Me.  A lot of my time as a mother and wife I spend the majority of my days tending to the needs of others instead of paying attention to my own personal needs.  Although I find it fulfilling to be a mother and wife I somehow lost track of myself in the process.  This year I will be turning a milestone {age-wise} and felt I NEED to do something to make time for ME.  So I have chosen to make ME a priority.  I've started going to the gym, eating healthy and made time to have my own "play dates".  You know what they say, "A happy wife, a happy life".  

I look forward to seeing where this all will lead me and in the end I hope to be a happier and more productive individual.  Wish me luck on my journey forward and I hope you all the best in life too!


...til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment