Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hello Family & Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the Holidays with your loved ones!  Now that the hustle and bustle has died down ...I hope you are finally able to relax and perhaps hopefully find some quality time in your Craftroom!  I know for me, my Craftroom is needing some special attention!  Aside from making a few handmade Christmas cards last month...my special playroom didn't get used that much besides being a storage area for all the unwrapped presents.  Now that the clutter has been cleared out...I am so ready to get back into the swing of things, start up my Cricut machine and get crafting!  This year I made myself a promise that I will make more use of all my Scrapbook supplies instead of buying more and hoarding everything!  I'm very anxious to start creating with all my goodies and sharing them with you!  What about YOU?  What's your New Years' Resolution? 

Well, I hope 2013 was a good one for you but I'm hoping that 2014 will be even better!

~Hope YOU Have a Prosperous New Year!!!

Always,
     -Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! This year I want to eat healthier, have more patience and of course craft more. Thanks for a great giveaway. Good luck to all.

    Dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete