Monday, July 16, 2012

Close To My Heart Convention


I FINALLY got to meet Michele in person after chatting with her on Facebook for over 7 months.  Michele and I have built a friendship chatting online and after a few months of sharing with her my CTMH creations she decided to sign-up under me as my first downline!  We were super excited to meet-up in Dallas to attend our first Convention.  We learned so much and came back rejuvenated!  Seeing all the awesome new products in person and admiring all the wonderful creations that the other talented consultants designed...we definitely left feeling very inspired!!!  Even before the week was over we were already making plans for the next Convention. 

It was a pleasure meeting you in person Michele and looking forward to our next trip together!

My first experience attending a CTMH Convention was a blast!  Loved meeting other Consultants, attending the business classes, seeing the creations made by such wonderfully talented people and seeing the new products first hand.  Definitely looking forward to the next Convention!!!  ~ Yee-Haw!!!


1 comment:

  1. New follower and jealous of your convention meeting! Sounds like you had tons of fun. Hope you can also stop by and say HI!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete